Directed at contractors impacted by IR35 but also SMEs, small companies and company directors. Tax and wealth specialists will give invaluable information to help your business and solve problems.
We have the rare pleasure of organizing experienced experts in two fields invaluable to your business, namely, accounting and wealth advice.
Rashesh of Alexander Rosse will be providing information as to how he can help improve the financial management of companies such as yours and provide updates and valuable information.
George and Jack of Burlington Wealth Management will be providing a fresh perspective on methods you may not have heard of before such as using VCTs, using a pension to withdraw surplus funds from a company or a fresh look at investments in a time of historically low interest rates and much more.
1) IR35 updates and what it all means
2) UK tax road map
3) Contractors’ tax-saving strategies and using instruments like personal pensions for tax-efficient ‘profit extraction’
Areas covered will also include:
- IHT – simple strategies to reduce or eliminate inheritance tax
- Group pension schemes and auto-enrolment
- Pension reviews
- Key person insurance and other ways of managing risks in business using insurance solutions
4) Investments – Discretionary money management – how to obtain returns in an environment where interest rates are virtually zero
Once you register for a (free) ticket you will receive a Zoom link in your email. You will also receive other access details in your email.
This event is organized by the Professional Circle (www.professionalcircle.org)